[ux_banner height=”350px” bg=”10″ bg_overlay=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.49)” parallax=”3″]
[text_box position_x=”50″ position_y=”80″]
Returns & Exchanges
• We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days of delivery.
• We do not accept washed or worn work wear for returns or exchanges.
• For items that are being exchanged or defective, please call us at 317-538-4631 for a Return Authorization #.
• We will return the item to the manufacturer at no cost to you. Defects of a garment should be reported immediately and will be handled according to the manufacturers policy. Any exchange items that are shipped will be sent at no additional shipping charge.
• Manufacturer’s Defects: New products, with or without embroidery, with defects in construction or fabric, are eligible for return. When requesting a return number, please indicate that the merchandise is defective Garments will be repaired or replaced as appropriate
• Shipping Errors: New products, with or without embroidery, that do not match the original order, be it color, size or style are eligible for return and exchanges as long as they have not be worn. Replacement garments will be shipped upon receipt of return garment at no additional shipping cost to customer.
• All embroidered, screen-printed or custom items are not eligible for return. Sales on embroidered, screen-printed or customer items are final.
Even Exchange Procedure
• Contact Safety Threads LLC at 317-538-4631 for a return authorization number and the return address and have your original order number, product number and new size ready.
• Ship your package back to us with the return number clearly written on the box.
• Once the even exchange is received, we will ship the new item. To expedite your even exchange, email us with the tracking number from the return shipment.
• Contact Safety Threads LLC at 317-538-4631 for a return authorization number and the return address; have your original order number and the product number ready. Customer Service will advise of any restocking fees at this time.
• Ship your package back to us with the return number clearly written on the box. Include a copy of the original invoice in the package.
• Once the return is received, we’ll issue you a credit, less shipping charges (if applicable) and any applicable re-stock fees (if applicable).
It’s important to note the following:
• We do not refund shipping costs for returned items, unless there is a product defect. Product defects are confirmed at time of receipt.
• Some returned items require a 15% re-stocking fee. This is manufacturer policy, and we will advise you this when we issue your return number.
• We do not accept returns if the tags have been removed.
• All items require a Return Authorization (RA) number. Call Safety Threads LLC at 317-538-4631 for this number.
• Inspect your shipment to insure accurate sizing and complete delivery on the items ordered.
• Contacts us immediately with discrepancies.
• Items that have been approved for return or exchange must be returned within 10 working days or billing will be applied.